Major ingredient in Samosa, kachori is Refiend wheat flour (Maida). Starch & gluten is major
components in Refiend wheat flour. Roti Plus acts on
the network of Starch & gluten. Roti
plus molecules reinforced in
starch-gluten networks & make stronger
network. Strong network give good
textural properties of products. Roti
plus is anti-sticking agents so dough
become soft & easy for handling. It
reduces 30-40 % oil content in process.
- Dough becomes soft.
- Moeing time is reduced.
- Uniform distribution of oil in samosa.
- Crispiness property of samosa gets increased for long time.
- Crispiness of samosa increases.
- Avoid hard texture in product.
- 35-40 % Cost reduction in vegetable ghee.
- Natural & Digestive. .
These advantages are applicable not only for
samosa & kachori but also for all Maida based products.
HOW TO USE:
1. Take 1 kg of refined wheat flour & use 200-210 grams Vegetable ghee for 1 kg Refined wheat flour.
2. During adding ghee they required time to mix uniform in Refined wheat flour (Moeing).
3. Then they make dough & shapes of Samosa.
4. Finally frying in oil.
Modified Process with Roti Plus:
- Take 1kg weighted wheat flour & 100-110 grams of Vegetable
- Take required quantity of water & add about
8gram Roti plus in it
(Roti Plus procedure
- Also add half quantity of oil in water-Roti
plus mixture because Roti Plus has HLB 8-11/20 means it
has also oil loving groups. Due to this small small oil
droplets are formed and uniformly dispersed in to water.
After adding all this we require stirring to mix all
- Add remaining oil & this emulsion in to Maida & make
- Finally, Shaping of Samosa & frying in oil.
deal For all maida based products: