Bread & pav is yeast raised products. The direct & indirect actions of Roti Plus begins with dough preparation and ends with oven baking & storage as shown in following Figure
Addition of Roti plus in yeast raised products improves: Dough Properties & Bread Quality.
Improves Dough Properties:
- Achieves smooth and more extensible dough.
- Avoid breakage of dough.
- Anti-sticking dough.
- Reduces mixing time.
- Allows to work with high dough temperature.
- Reduces energy in mixing process.
Improve Bread Quality:
- Long time Softness of Bread.
- Extends the shelf life of Bread.
- Improves flavour and taste.
- Higher water retention.
- Anti-staling agents.
- Lower amylose retrogradation.
Improving the productivity of bread by 20%
All these improving features make Roti Plus a versatile and very useful ingredient for the production of bread and pav.
Recommended Product: Roti Plus,
Recommended Dose: 0.5 – 1% on Wheat flour basis. i.e. 3-5g for 1 kg wheat flour can be added.
How to use:
- Mixing of ingredients is first stage in Bread making. In mixing all dry ingredients are added & then water.
- Roti plus is used in this stage.
- Firstly take some quantity water in jar & then add required Roti plus into that.
- Mix it well by blender & finally add in to mixer.
- Sliced Bread
- White Bread
- Bread Improviser
- Whole Wheat Bread